Who Staffing is looking for a Clinical Systems Analyst for a fulltime, direct hire opportunity with our client in Baltimore, Maryland
Analyst will coordinate and monitor the analysis, design, implementation, evaluation and maintenance of applications and projects within the assigned area(s) as well as coordinate and provide direct support, configurations/set and education in their use of the technology.
The analyst will be responsible for empowering users with data across the institution, providing a unique blend of technical and analytical expertise. The analyst works with multiple groups within the organization to improve operations.
The analyst’s role is to provide technical support across a broad range of applications. The analyst will handle service issues, resolve technical and basic application problems through independent judgment and problem-solving skills. The Analyst will provide reports/data related to billing, performance indicators, and other reports/queries as needed. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious and a natural problem solver who is driven to advance their skills through their exploration of application functionality.
Our client is looking for creative problem solvers who are excited about joining a growing, collaborative team with a big impact.
· Provide first point of contact support for clients reporting technical or application issues.
· Interact with clients to help troubleshoot and resolve application problems or issues.
· Diagnose and resolve client questions or problems in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
· Document problems and solutions to train others on how to properly address staff or product problems.
· Work with clinical teams and other business stakeholders on process and quality improvement projects: gathering requirements, developing metrics, retrieving data, and ensuring validity of results
· Independently contribute to projects and data requests from beginning to end
· Handle rates, data integrity, payor set-up/changes, program metrics and changes that are needed
· Develop and coordinate communication about future system changes, upgrades, and downtimes to customers; develop and perform competency assessments related to use of information systems, documents findings; designs and delivers targeted training and remediation as necessary and evaluates effectiveness of interventions.
· Synthesize data, information, and knowledge to clarify issues or problems; analyze multiple approaches/solutions, develop a recommended solution, and manage the process for implementing the solution.
· Provide support of application incidents reported through help desk; including on call coverage as required. Assist in implementation of medium complexity tools and workflows.
· Collaborate with other members of IT team in managing the resolution of problems and implementation of changes to IT systems; coordinate application support with other IT members.
· Modify tables/master files, make additions and changes.
· Maintain up-to-date project documents for all initiatives that include technical details, user expectations, project goals, work effort, accountability, and deliverables
· Other duties as assigned.
o Bachelor’s Degree
o Minimum of 2 years of experience in a position that had the same or similar primary duties in a healthcare setting.
o Therap / myEvolv hands on experience
o SQL Database knowledge
o Report development / creation and data analysis