White Marsh, MD
Who Staffing is representing a highly stable and industry-leading education technology company, globally headquartered in Baltimore, MD, in their search for a Content Writing Specialist to join their marketing team. Approaching 30 years in business, this prestigious organization looks forward to maintaining a culture of operational excellence while striving to double sales revenue over the next 5 years.
The Content Writing Specialist will help to create compelling sales content for business development collateral, press releases, email campaigns, and the internal website. The Content Writing Specialist will work closely with the business development, product, and account management teams to develop standard language to be used to sell our client’s education technology solutions directly to businesses in the non-profit, financial, healthcare, government, and education sectors globally.
· Build, own, and manage the sales communication and activation strategy across all marketing programs and campaigns.
· Participate in collateral creation in the form of client stories, competitive intel, and client-facing decks.
· Partner with sales training and enablement and product marketing and design to establish a consistent style and type of sales content and assets.
· Work closely with internal and external stakeholders (Sales, Product, Client Success) to mine key stories and leverage subject matter experts to develop White Papers.
· Assist with assembly and distribution of Global Communications content: provide design consultation and technical support to deliver content in a variety of electronic media.
· Work with other team members to gather and report on communications metrics.
· 3+ years of content writing, marketing, and/or communications experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong creative development skills and compelling storytelling capabilities.
· Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, client focus, and organizational skills.
· Ability to simultaneously manage multiple engagements, prioritize, and resolve complex problems and escalate as necessary, in a deadline oriented environment.
· Ability to pitch in and work hard in a lean environment.
· Experience with leveraging multiple marketing channels.