Who Staffing is looking for a Director, Program Management (PMO) for a fulltime direct hire opportunity with our client in Cockeysville, Maryland
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Our client is dedicated to making themselves a communications powerhouse! They are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. They own and operate, program or provide services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Our client is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Their success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for their employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at our Client! They are advancing the world of Broadcasting and they want YOU to join their winning team!
Our client is looking for a Director of Project Management to oversee ongoing development and operation of the Project Management Office (PMO). As Director of Project Management, you will oversee the Project Management organization and the processes, as you will be responsible for delivery of projects approved by the Executive Technology Steering Committee (ETSC). The Director of Project Management will work collaboratively with Business Partners who are responsible for development of the demand portfolio.
· Build and manage the Project Management Office (PMO) function, provide effective leadership via professional development and training
· Develop and implement project standards, policies and processes
· Monitor items with the Demand Management process to identify potential synergies and overlaps, promote actions which consolidate and optimize these, and where necessary report any remaining anomalies to IT Management for review
· Monitor and routinely report on metrics
· Assess and adjust strategies to ensure progress is met
· Manage portfolio change control and related governance processes
· Review, evaluation and reporting of portfolio and key project risks, inter-dependencies, and issues, together with related impact assessments
· Oversight and assurance of arrangements embedded within projects for tracking and reporting against committed investment benefits
· Support IT Finance in review of portfolio financial information, including measurement of overall portfolio spend against approved budget
· Mandate, direct, sponsor, organize and prepare material for reviews, advisory committee meetings and quarterly business reviews
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in project and/or program management space
· Master's degree
· PMP Certification (preferred, not required)