Who Staffing is looking for a Drupal Developer-AI for a fulltime, direct hire opportunity with our client in Elkridge, Maryland
· Our client is looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for front-end development and theming.
· This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on).
· The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
· Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
· In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
· Our client is looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development.
· Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme. Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
· Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation
· Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
· Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
· Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
· Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
· Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
· Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
· Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
· Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
· Experience creating custom Drupal modules
· Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
· Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
· Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of 5 years
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
· Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
· Should be deadline and closure oriented.
· Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
· Should be self-driven.
· Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
· Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
Our client is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. They are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Our client is a proud Veteran friendly employer.