Who Staffing is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer for a fulltime, direct-hire opportunity with our client in Elkridge, Maryland
We are looking for an individual who can serve on our corporate Infrastructure team, providing system administration, facilities infrastructure, and end user support. The position entails working, delivering a high level of customer service, managing a broad range of systems and infrastructure, supporting end users, and performing IT projects. Our ideal candidate will be skilled in multiple areas of IT. We enjoy a fast-paced environment where mentoring and professional growth actually happen. Our team seeks a peer that is energetic, manages their time and tasks, and who shares this dedication to serving our co-workers.
· Installing, managing, and supporting business infrastructure, including servers, applications, and firewalls.
· Installing, managing, and supporting Windows Server 2012 / 2016
· Implementing and supporting Exchange, Office 365, Microsoft Teams and other Microsoft collaboration platforms.
· Designing, managing, and supporting Active Directory - with expertise in supporting complex GPO's in corporate environments.
· Configuring, managing, and supporting Network Infrastructure Components (IOS/Firewall/VLAN/WAN/VOIP)
· Supporting DNS, DHCP, Web Services, Databases, and Line-of-Business Applications\
· Supporting desktop Windows OS and familiarity with PC Imaging
· Experience with a range of team collaboration devices, including Polycom, and Microsoft Surface Hub.
· Expertise in SCCM and remote device support and management.
· Understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements for infrastructure.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related Information Technology; experience as a substitute to educational requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis
· At least one industry certification (MCSA, CCNA)
· Minimum 3 years of computer hardware and software support within a complex environment
· The ability to physically move laptops, monitors, servers, keyboards and reconnect systems possibly located under desks, drive to multiple sites
· The ability to successfully work within a fast paced, dynamic team environment
· The ability to work with and lift equipment up to 50 lbs