Hunt Valley, Maryland
WHO Staffing is looking for an IT Manager for a full-time, direct hire opportunity with our client in Hunt Valley MD.
· The IT Manager will be responsible for all system life cycle aspects of IT-supported hardware and software applications and supervision of team member support of software application family.
· Serves as the Division liaison for all IT and telephony issues for the organization.
· Assures compliance with all IT standards and for maintenance, confidentiality and distribution of selected phones, lap tops and other related equipment and supplies.
· Assures that all needed software and hardware is functional and successfully deployed maximizing the productivity and efficiency of all personnel.
· Conducts special studies and analyses regarding development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· 5 years’ experience supporting progressively complex information system software applications.
· Previous role working with a remote workforce preferred
· Previous lead role in implementation/support of an application/application suite
· CRM experience preferred
· MDM experience preferred
· Previous technical team lead and/or supervisory experience required
· Project management of larger projects – 6 month scope
· Healthcare IT background preferred but not required.
· Advanced knowledge of computer systems and methods utilized in a remote setting.
· Highly Skilled in written and oral communication.
· Skill in business process analysis.
· Skill in software application system life cycle support
· Skill in data analysis and interpretation.
· Skill as technical or administrative mentor
· Background with telecommunication a plus.
· Includes on-call responsibility for Systems support