Who Staffing is looking for a Program Manager for a fulltime contract opportunity with our client in Baltimore, Maryland
· This position is in support of the Enterprise Change Office (ECO) Enablement Team. This is an individual contributor role, which requires exceptional writing and comprehension skills, and the ability to design and deliver effective presentations with minimal supervision. Knowledge of program/project management leading practices is essential. Understanding of benefits management and portfolio management is also required for this role.
· Enablement resources create and maintain a uniform approach to project/program management and serve as change agents for continuous improvement through improved/enhanced methodologies. The ECO supports the development and application of project management methodology and culture. The ECO enables enterprise project management strategy development, training, strategic communications, program/project control/ analysis/reporting, process development and tool development, portfolio reviews. The ECO oversees implementation of processes and products to increase project management effectiveness and interfaces with senior managers to provide strategic and tactical coaching on program/project planning and execution.
· This individual will primarily interface with the internal ECO Leads and Portfolio Managers. This individual will also collaborate with SMEs across the enterprise, including but not limited to business process improvement, organizational change management, and agile experts. This hire will also work closely with leadership on strategy related to new service offerings and approximately 25% of time will be dedicated to our corporate knowledge sharing site, which includes conducting interviews across the enterprise to develop articles to publish to the site. Hire must be capable of creating training materials and delivering coaching services.
· Excellent writing and comprehension skills.
· Converses with, writes reports and creates/delivers presentations to all levels of colleagues and peer groups in ways that support problem solving and planning.
· Seeks a consensus with business partners.
· Debates opinions, tests understanding and clarifies judgments.
· Brings conflict into the open empathetically.
· Explains the context of multiple inter-related situations, asks searching, probing questions, and solicits expert advice prior to taking action and making recommendations.
· Desired candidate will have experience in setting up and running PMOs.
· Must be experienced in SharePoint and Project Management Tools.
· Strong written and oral communications skills.
· Must have strong PowerPoint presentation skills. Candidate must be detailed oriented and able to quickly design PowerPoint presentations and have strong analytical skills with experience using Microsoft Excel.
· This hire will be a part of the Enterprise Change Office and provide support in developing project management standards and strategic communications to implement the standards.
· This position requires exceptionally strong written and oral skills, and the ability to do open source research and provide analysis of findings.
· SharePoint skills are desired, but not required.
· Familiarity with core project management concepts is required.
· Strong organizational skills are required.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
· PMP Certification; MBA; PgMP certification
· SharePoint experience
· Knowledge of SDLC, AGILE Approaches
· Familiar with PMBOK Best Practices
· Adept at using project management software tools such as MS Project
· Training Delivery Experience
· Ability to generate Infographics
· Strong Research Skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong creative skills