Owings Mills, Maryland
Who Staffing is looking for a Project Leader for a fulltime contract opportunity with our client in Owings Mills, Maryland
· The Project Leader (PL) will lead combined business and technology teams through the entire project management lifecycle: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closeout.
· The PL will be responsible for the development and ongoing management of project documentation (scope, schedule, cost, quality, issues and risks, status reports, etc.) as well as setup and use of project management tools for medium and large projects.
· In addition, the PL will be expected to coach team members on project management processes and effectively facilitate cross-functional teams to make decisions and achieve project objectives.
· Successful candidate will have great leadership, organizational and influence management skills; ability to multi-task and ability to apply project management processes in a thoughtful way to achieve the best project result.
· Demonstrated ability to apply excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills to manage a diverse set of project stakeholders
· This is a combination of Sr. BA / PM. - business and data analysis skills are a must.
· Work with clients and end users to gather, understand and define business requirements
· Create User stories with detailed acceptance criteria, and coordinate with the team to score the user stories
· Facilitate functional requirements walkthroughs and act as a liaison for the development team to understand the requirements
· Produce and decipher complex technical use cases, user stories, process flows, diagramming, data analysis, data mapping, interfaces, reporting and testing activities on web and hosted technologies
· Design functional documentation (use cases, functional specifications, reports, screen prototypes)
· Manage and prioritize user story backlog
· Apply agile best practices to the project
· Absolute commitment to delivering top-notch customer service to the clients at all times
· Develop project artifacts, user guides, reference manuals, training materials and code release artifacts as required
· Participate in key meeting with clients including requirement sessions, application demo sessions, user acceptance testing and end user training
· Monitoring tickets and provide status to senior leadership
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills
· Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to present concepts to individuals and large groups
· Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of experience leading projects of increasing size and/or complexity
· Business Analysis: 10 years (Required)
· Business process improvement: 4 years
· Experience with Agile (Developing User Stories, EPICS and Themes) 5 years (Required)
· SDLC and Project Management Methodologies: 5 years (Required)
· Experience with Data structuring and defining data format.
· Experience with reporting tools such as Workday, Qlik, and Tableau (3 years)
· Project Management tools (JIRA/SharePoint/MS Project, Rally, and Workday etc.): 4 years (Required)
· Stakeholder Management: 4 years (Required)
· MS Office/PowerPoint: 10 years (Required)
· Reviewing, Analyzing docs for an IT Work Force Management: 3 years (Required)
· Software Development Lifecycle: 10 years (Required)
· Expert at Risk Analysis for an SDLC: 4 years (Required)
· Driving Requirements sessions, JAR & JAD sessions for SDLC: 4 years (Required)
· Vendor Management for an SDLC: 3 years (Required)
· Requirements gathering and documentation: 10 years (Required)
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
· Consulting experience preferred