Who Staffing is looking for a Project Manager for a fulltime, contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in Sparks, Maryland
Purpose of Position:
Drive the overall delivery and support of product development projects to ensure cost-effectiveness, schedule-adherence and quality are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide software product support to key level managers.
· Act as consultant to business users. Gather client requirements, understand software application needs and recommend cost-effective solutions.
· Manage initiation, project planning, scope management, requirements gathering and management, budget management, resource management, time management (activities & task planning), communications, risk management, procurement, quality assurance and testing, user training, program / project delivery and transition planning according to project needs.
· Analyze business problems and processes to be addressed on customer online applications. Communicate a defined problem and requirements to development team.
· Document testable requirements and work closely with Quality Assurance (QA) team to generate software application scenarios covering positive and negative test cases.
· Balance the development, identification and application of new technology to drive product differentiation with customer needs, performance, risk and quality.
· Facilitate all customer demands, evaluate requests, manage prioritization and work with the appropriate technical team to resolve issues.
· Keep up to date with the Business Analysis profession, identifying ways to incorporate new tools or trends into our client’s work.
· Mentor and lead junior analysts and Project managers.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, International Business or Business Management
· Master’s degree preferred
· PMP certification required
· CSM certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Key Success Factors:
· Experienced and skilled in computer systems in a windows based environment.
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Visio.
· Experience working in a .Net environment
· Proficient in SDLC.
· Proficient in SQL.
· Experienced in Agile Project Management.
· Strong strategic thinking and strategic planning skills.
· Demonstrated ability to articulate clearly and effectively.
· Superior listening, oral and written skills.
· Must be able to work and communicate with all levels of management.