Owings Mills, MD
Who Staffing is looking for a Project Manager I for a fulltime contract opportunity with our client in Owings Mills, Maryland
· A project manager is a manager who is in charge of long-term or high profile projects for a company from inception to final product or outcome.
· The project manager's first objective is to scope, align resources, manage kick-off meeting, develops key date schedule, and set clear expectation(s) for the project.
· Ensures that the project moves forward in a timely, cost-effective manner, makes changes and adjustments, and does the final inspections and materials for the project.
· Providing project leadership of the analysis of our procure to pay process.
· Managing projects start to finish, day to day movement of project workload (fixed, variable, or custom work).
· Candidates with strategic and consultative approach are a MUST.
· Experience using project management systems is not a MUST as this resource will be trained on our client’s proprietary system and may be required to learn additional PM systems (as needed).
· This candidate should be technically savvy and have a high level communication level, as they will support shared service partners with high exposure to internal teams, stakeholders.
· Project management, program management (plus), marketing, and brand management are the top 4 skills the management team is looking for in a candidate.
· Looking for a blend of program and project management - to ensure candidates are successful in current and upcoming projects.
· Experience in the following mediums: Print Digital and Web Video