Who Staffing has partnered with a 125 year old commercial insurance company that is dominating with 40% global market share for their niche product. With more than 6,000 employees in over 50 countries, our client assists companies of all sizes from every industry sector in gaining greater financial security. This client is looking immediately to hire a driven sales hunter to sell their #1 global commercial insurance product throughout the Chicago area.
The Sales Executive position will be based daily in a Lisle, IL office with travel to outside meetings throughout the Chicago metro market. This role will offer a heavy base with commission, $800/mth car allowance, and the opportunity for highly lucrative residual income based on renewals of insurance policies. Top performers are making $300-600k+ annually. If you’re looking for a “forever home,” this client company is offering one of the best sales careers we have seen nationally!
Create, develop, and maintain a book of accounts within an assigned territory through consultative selling to C-suite executives. The target audience spans companies with annual revenues of $4 million to Fortune 500 companies.
· Develop sufficient number of prospects through telemarketing, direct mail leads, third party referrals (banks, insurance brokers, private equity professionals, etc.), trade associations, and other sources.
· Utilize consultative sales techniques to manage entire sales cycle including; understanding prospect’s business needs, obtaining and submitting a complete application, identifying prospect’s key accounts, and converting the application to a policy.
· Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, or related discipline. Advanced degree (MBA) preferred.
· 4+ years of B2B sales experience.
· Strong business acumen and ability to engage in a consultative sales process with C-level decision makers.
· Demonstrated track record of sales achievement in business services to CEOs and/or CFOs.
· Ability to engage, motivate, and influence internal stakeholders.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Base salary and uncapped commission potential.
· Annual Platinum Club (superior sales results recognition).
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
· 401k matching up to 3%, with generous annual profit sharing contribution.
· $800 monthly car allowance, iPad, laptop, and cell phone provided.