Who Staffing is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for a fulltime direct hire opportunity with our client in Elkridge, Maryland
· Our client is looking for an experienced, passionate, Senior Software Engineer who will be a member of the Software Development & Innovation Group (SDIG team) that manages the flagship product software.
· The ideal candidate will have substantial experience developing, testing, and maintaining high quality software solutions by applying the principles of agile development.
· The Senior Software Engineer should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and can champion a developmental vision to meet and exceed our client’s standards of quality and excellence.
· Our client is most interested in hiring strong technology people with a can-do attitude!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work within an agile development environment with other developers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver world-class software products.
· Contribute to agile team excellence including sprint planning, story refinement, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
· Employ influence-based leadership while contributing to technology strategy in collaboration with the Corporate Architecture Group.
· Support one or more services by developing software, writing unit tests, and assisting with testing and test automation as necessary.
· Contribute to the evolution of the single tenant on-premises application to a resilient multi-tenant SaaS application.
· Agile experience (CSM strongly preferred).
· 1-4 years of cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, other).
· Working knowledge of at least two other languages.
· Working knowledge of authentication schemes.
· Working knowledge of security implementations.
· Results-oriented mentality and superior problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to effectively troubleshoot unfamiliar code bases.
· Motivated self-starter, who is highly results driven, takes enormous pride in your work & demonstrates a high degree of enthusiasm for engineering excellence & ongoing self-development.
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science
· Disciplined with Test Driven Design