Bel Air or Columbia, MD
Who Staffing is looking for a System Support Specialist for a fulltime direct hire opportunity with our client in Bel Air or Columbia, Maryland
· Our client is currently seeking a Mid-Level System Support Specialist with the drive and determination to help them support their client base. They are looking for an individual who is a problem solver and enjoys working within a team environment to successfully address challenging user computing issues and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have the desire, they'd like to talk to you.
· The System Support Specialist is responsible for maintaining user uptime and improving their computing experiences through effective remote monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing existing clients through exceptional customer service.
· Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes.
· This position requires dedication, persistence, follow up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
· This position will include identifying user problems and working with our Remote Maintenance and Monitoring tools (RMM) to remediate them and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services.
· Identifying, documenting and troubleshooting user computing issues to resolution and maintaining client satisfaction.
· Utilizing client’s RMM and professional services automation (PSA) solutions along with other service specific tools and technologies to deliver remote user support services and update service request information, answer technical support phone calls, assign ticket severity, prioritize work accordingly, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues.
· Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to issues.
· Participating in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications, developing and maintaining relationships with user and vendor contacts, and preparing and presenting service and monitoring reports to management regularly.
· The System Support Specialist will also perform project work as needed - including migrations from aging equipment to new equipment, and migrations into our client’s cloud infrastructure. Our client has a comprehensive cloud platform upon which they are building new client solutions.
Minimum Skills Required:
· CompTIA A+ (or higher) CERTIFICATION IS REQUIRED
· Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors
· Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem-solving and exceptional customer service
· Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed orientated, dependable and flexible
· Drug screening required
· Background check required
· Reliable transportation
This Position Entails:
· Troubleshooting user problems over the phone and with remote control technologies
· Onsite travel to resolve issues that must be handled in-person
· Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
· The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our services
· The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
· Professional and articulate
· Technically proficient
· A relationship builder
· A problem solver Initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience